Tuesday, December 6, 2016

Element Series Part Two


Element Series - Beach house view 



This is part two of my element series and it is a interesting idea on how I came up with this piece . I was thinking about another daydreaming series of where or what I would want to see in a happy place of my mind. I am not depressed or any of that sort I just am juggling school and work so like to come 2 art classes and explore my mind to other aspects of my life that make me happy. So I was thinking of a beach house or at least the theme of this painting. It all started with the copper piece in the middle the flower placement gave me the idea to a sea or beach house theme to represent peace and the flow of colors in the background to bring harmony into my painting. I also used colors of blue , red, and yellow to the requirements of triadic colors on the color wheel. 

No comments:

Post a Comment